NeuroScience Inc. Calm G
Contains a blend of ingredients important for regulating glutamate activity, stress-reduction, metabolic health, and mitochondrial function.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Precursor to L-cysteine (1). L-cysteine is required for the synthesis of glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant important for mediating oxidative stress (2).
L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (3).* Glutamatergic signaling underlies mechanisms related to anxiousness and stress (4). In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (5).*
Alpha-lipoic acid: Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals (6).* Evidence suggests the insulin-signaling pathway is sensitive to redox status (6). Alpha-lipoic acid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake (6).*
Coenzyme Q10: Compound found in nearly every human cell that is essential for mitochondrial function and antioxidant protection (7).*
- Rushworth G and Megson I. Pharmacol Ther. 2014;141(2):150-9.
- Schmitt B, et al. Redox Biol. 2015;6:198-205.
- Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-6.
- Bermudo-Soriano C, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2012;100(4):752-74.
- Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007;74(1):39-45.
- Rochette L, et al. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015;93(12):1021-7.
- Garrido-Maraver J, et al. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2014;19:619-33.
Only 2 left in stock
Free Phone Consultation
Book your free phone consultation today!
We promote LIFE. What is your quality of life like right now? Everything we do is designed to add to, boost, and empower you to engage in a healthy and abundant life – physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Meridian, ID 83642
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9 am-5 pm MST